Monday, April 2, 2007

Toy BOX!














This freakin toy box took me a day & half , it was hell of work but apart from deadline pressure the whole process was fun. I wish had more time to modify the design the way I really wanted it to be but I had to get it done for today. So, here is what I did. I included all the elements of a real toy box as well. Added my own cell phone number it's barcode, my blog as the website. Had a name 4 each character, came up with a name 4 the collection (2diiz= tiny+dudes)!!!
I loved toy makin specially that I could interact with each and everyone of my characters. I have also developed a personality & story line 4 all of them. Though there wasnt enough space on the box to include everything.
I did everything at home with whatever tools & tech I had in my room. Printin the images was hell of a work coz my printer cant go beyond letter size while the box i had designed was larger than a letter size paper, so i had to cut the images into pieces, print each of them & then paste them together on the box & cut the extras as well.



No comments: